Online Pay by Check Instructions
Based on your digital signature, we will produce a check or electronic debit for the amount of your payment as indicated on the check. The check will be deposited and routed to your bank for payment, just like a check written from your checkbook. Your bank will include the transaction with your regular monthly statement information. Checks are subject to the NSF terms outlined below.
- To use our check payment form, you must have a valid checking account from a U.S. financial institution with sufficient funds to cover this transaction.
- Take a check out of your check register and write VOID across the front of it.
- Using the information on this voided check, fill in your name, address and phone number exactly as it appears on your printed bank check.
- Enter the check number from the voided check into the online check. This must be the actual check number. Do not use a duplicate check number.
- Enter the amount that you wish to pay - US Funds only.
- Enter the numbers from the bottom of your check, from left to right (if your check number is included in this, do not enter it). Do not enter the bank's symbols. Just the numbers. The first set of 9 digits is the bank routing number; it is always 9 digits. The second set of numbers is your checking account number. Use the symbols as a guide.
Enter the numbers from the bottom of your check as illustrated below.
- Now, to authorize the payment, enter your full name.
- Click on the "Submit" button to send your payment.
- Enter this check information into your check register.
- There will be a $20 fee or the maximum amount permitted by law for returned checks.
- Check writer is also responsible for all other costs of collection.
- Your usage of our Pay by Check form for payment is your acceptance of this agreement and its terms.
This communication is from a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt.
Any information obtained will be used for that purpose.